We provide fast and cost-effective stringing for players of all ages and abilities. We professionally string on a Babolat Star 5, using USRSA stringing procedures for; $12 if you purchase the string from High Strung and $15 if you choose to provide us with your string of choice. To learn more about the importance of strings please read the following article, “Why the strings do matter”. High Strung carries a wide range of quality tennis strings and you can learn more about them in the Strings area of the website
Every racquet we string is treated meticulously according to the following protocol:
- Visually inspect frame and grommets for structural damage.
- Properly cut out old strings to reduce the stress on the racquet.
- Visually inspect racquet again for structural damage.
- If any grommets are cracked we either recommend installing a new grommet strip, or we can replace just the cracked grommets with fittex individual grommets.
- Determine USRSA approved stringing pattern for the racquet to be strung.
- Mount frame on Babolat Star 5 electronic constant pull stringing machine.
- String racquet -- with emphasis on precision and care, not speed. (This really makes a big difference!)
- Check racquet for any potential stringing errors.
- Log string job and any other work in our customer database for future reference.
- Apply a custom label noting; date of stringing, string brand and name, string gauge, and tension strung.
- Customer is contacted that the racquet is ready for pickup.
Cathy & Gordie Lehman
919-510-6698 - Land Line - No Texting
Conveniently located near Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, NC.
Call to setup a time for your personal Racquet and String Consultation
We accept Cash or Check Only